Fall is the perfect time to start a custom home. So if you have been thinking about a Hensley Home, now is the time to start your custom home building in Cincinnati conversation.
After a summer of getaways and gatherings, you’re ready to define your vision and set the process in motion.
Four Reasons Why This Fall is a Fantastic Time to Start Your Custom Home
- The interest rates are great right now: in fact, mortgage rates today remain at historical lows.
- Today’s vibrant housing market is a bonus if you plan to sell your current home.
- Start now and you could be in your home before the next holiday season.
- You can take advantage of our long fall season in Cincinnati. If you fast track your design process, we can break ground before the worst of the winter weather sets in. Once the foundation is poured, our crews can continue working throughout the year.
A custom home project typically requires a year from design start to project completion. During this time, you’ll get to choose all the special touches that will make your home one of a kind.
Where to Start Your Custom Home Conversation
We can’t wait to talk to you about your custom home project. At Hensley Custom Building Group, we always recommend securing your lot before you spend too much time sketching floor plans. The topography and characteristics of your property will affect your home’s design, so it makes sense to first know where you’re building.
We are always happy to walk a lot you’re interested in or show you lots we have for sale in top Cincinnati communities like Meadows of Peterloon, Long Cove and Rivercrest. A Hensley Home can be built anywhere–we have worked with clients throughout the Greater Cincinnati area.
As you look for your custom home location, consider these questions:
- Is this the right location for my family?
- If it’s part of a community, what are the available amenities?
- What restrictions or codes apply to the lot that will affect my future home design?
- What improvements or site work does the lot require?
Get the Ball Rolling
With your property purchased, you can now get to work designing a home that captures your ideas. You will watch firsthand as your inspirations come to life. Our clients find it to be a uniquely enjoyable experience. Your new custom home will suit your lifestyle perfectly and be uniquely yours.
At Hensley Homes, we’re ready to start when you are, so contact us. We can’t wait to show you available lots and hear about your next home!